9/2/09

My work-space...not for the barefooted.

This is the area I continually tell my kids is off limits to bare feet. This is also the area you can routinely see my kids running through in bare feet. As they walk or run through they usually say "I won't get cut! I'm fine!". I've cordoned it off with rows of folding chairs, an ice-chest and boxes of tiles. It's located on our back patio which has a tin roof to fend off the random rain storms that happen without warning in Chico-even if they only last 10 minutes or so, they could totally ruin a glue-on-mesh mosaic. If you're wondering, I use Starrett nippers and Weldbond glue on fiber-glass mesh.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I tell my kids they can't go barefoot in the studio -- too many sewing pins on the floor that I never pick--but they do anyway.

    ReplyDelete